Index...for not getting completelly lost! :)

Friday 14 August 2015

...riflessioni! :) ..before the Concert of this evening! :)

Well, here we are....

really no time to write anything during all these days, with a walking pace of at least 10 km per day, passing from ferries, bicycles, horses...etc...I am "a little" tired....actually I am destroyed! ;) ;)...positively tired...:) :)

but I want to write this before I come back to Lux and feelings and sensations pass...(PS: in all of this, I am in the bed of the B&B with the laptop in my knees and awake since 6am this morning.....to swim in the ocean!! :)..so forgive me if I will make EN errors, more than usual I mean! ;))

Last day one of my friend liked one of my photos in facebook, one photo of one and half month ago....so it came to my attention...well, I looked at me and I saw me so different...

I think this trip is changing me in someway or another, maybe I am just more conscious of my capabilities, more self-confident...

It seems that months are passed from that photo, or from the beginning of this trip..but in reality it is not,...it is just that I have been doing so many things....

As I wrote to a close friend of mine some days ago, this trip could have not been different. Just perfect. Just me and my needs, my willingness and wills, my chats with the people met,...

I just had the confirmation that I am perfectly fine with myself......people sometimes does not stay by themselves ..to be alone you have to be strong because when you are alone you cannot escape from your thoughts.....whatever they are..

I know all my nightmares and my devils, and I know how to cope with them. I know all my fairies that still make me dream impossible dreams.....I know all of them and they do not scare me....

I met people who considered me brave to do this by my own, that told me that they would have never done it...etc etc...for me it came all so easy (and anyway, I am in Europe, I would have been braver if I was doing something like that in a developing countries..)..and actually when people ask me "are you not scared of being alone and doing this by yourself?"...my answer is "no"...and yesterday I have just realised that actually I would have been scared if I would have not been able to do that!!! :)

A+

flavia

No comments:

Post a Comment